Is it when something is the cheapest? Or is it what you get for your money? When it comes to the automotive industry, here are some things to consider:
- What are you giving up for a shop to do things cheaper?
- Are the technicians experienced professionals that are properly compensated with ongoing education or just learning through trial and error on your vehicle?
- Does the shop carry garage liability insurance just in case something happens?
- Do they use the most up to date technology and information sources for keep up with the ever-changing industry?
- Do they use the best quality parts or the cheapest they can buy?
- How long is their warranty on their work?
Do they go above and beyond with services like shuttle service, loaner cars, service reminders, comfortable waiting room?